Saturday, November 19, 2011

Occupy Scott Lively!

Okay, okay, okay.  I know a previous post of mine wasn't the most "Occupy"-friendly; however, as I mentioned in that entry, I support the right to protest and to be angry.  It's just the *people* I have a problem with.

That being said...

Here is an Occupy I can REALLY support, in both the protest itself AND the people protesting!  In fact, I think the GLBTQ community and their allies should host their own "Occupations" in their area, at places such as anti-gay churches and organizations.

The following is an AWESOME video of the "Occupiers" staging a little "OCCUPY HATE" rally against Scott Lively, the anti-gay preacher who is allegedly one of the American preachers that "helped" Uganda when its government tried to pass a law that would criminalize homosexuality.

Watch it...


(Thanks to Towerload for posting the video!)

No comments:

Post a Comment