Thursday, November 24, 2011

What I'm Thankful For

OK, now that my belly is full, it's time to list what I'm thankful for.

  • I'm thankful for God and His wonderful grace.
  • I'm thankful that I have a roof over my head, clothes on my back, and a belly full of food (as well as more food to survive).
  • I'm thankful that I am alive and well, in general good health.  Also, that I can see, hear, walk, talk, and normally function.
  • I'm thankful for the great feast today.
  • I'm thankful for my family.
  • I'm especially thankful for my loving, accepting, and supportive father, who accepts me for who I am.  He could have rejected me but he didn't.  Thank God for that.
  • I'm thankful for the education I have received, for the degree I have earned, and for the new educational journey in which I will embark next fall.
  • I'm thankful for my awesome friends, from my childhood to college to my Ron Paul and GLBT meetup friends.  You guys and girls are the best! :)
  • I'm thankful for all of the recreational and educational possessions which I have.
  • I'm thankful for the opportunities I have.
  • I'm thankful I live in a country that is based on liberty.  Such liberty may not be as manifest these days, but I'm thankful that I'm born with liberty bestowed upon me, rather than have it "given" to me by a government.
  • I'm thankful that I have someone to vote for, a candidate who believes in liberty, peace, free markets, and Constitutional principles: Congressman Ron Paul.
  • I'm thankful for finding the GCN: It helped me to realize that I can be gay AND a Christian and be accepted in the eyes of the Lord.
  • And I'm thankful for being thankful. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment